Who doesn’t love a good cozy mystery? Especially when there’s a beloved pet written into the story. I absolutely love them! That’s why I’m creating this page: a place for you, my wonderful readers, to post your pet stories and to help bring awareness for the millions of pets that are waiting to be adopted from animal shelters throughout the country.
One of my readers, Bev Smith, gave me a great idea when she emailed me recently after reading “Mally’s Story.” With Bev’s permission I’ve included her email below in the comments section.
Here’s How To Post Your Pet Stories
1) Go to the “Leave a reply” box (Comments Section/bottom of this page).
- Include your pet’s name and a brief story about your pet.
- Include a link to a picture online (example: google drive, photobucket, etc.) We will upload the picture using the link. (Please limit to one photo.)
- If you have problems or are unable to post your story and pic, you can also email me at hope(at(@) symbol)hopecallaghan.com your pet’s pic and story. (This option could take up to a week to get posted.)
2) Next you will need to enter your email and name in the fields. In the website field you can include a link to your pet’s photo.
3) Come back and read these wonderful stories! (I can’t wait to read them myself!)